Finals week in college is a suffocating affair. Thankfully, I’ve finished most of them, though I must still write a long essay on how Russia views Ukraine strategically (which is rather relevant to ongoing events).
Here are this week’s interesting articles.
- Ukraine’s Protests: Not yet a Revolution (Reuters – The Great Debate)
- The Other Euro Crisis (Foreign Affairs)
- Mexico’s Global Gusher (Foreign Policy) see also Mexico’s Historic Energy Reform (Council on Foreign Relations – Latin America’s Moment)
- Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula And Security (Council on Foreign Relations)
- ALEC’s Influence over Lawmaking in State Legislatures (Brookings)
- Google Adds to Its Menagerie of Robots (New York Times)
- China’s ‘Jade Rabbit’ rolls to the moon surface (China Daily)
- Prison Break (Sportsnet)
- The Lobotomy Files (Wall Street Journal)
- The Challenge of Being Poor at America’s Richest Colleges (Forbes)