I’m still amazed he did it AGAIN. Someone (AND his wife) need serious counseling.
This week’s interesting articles are right below.
- Cuba After Communism (Foreign Affairs)
- Cyber-Sabotage is Easy (Foreign Policy)
- Will Snowden Come Between the U.S. and Latin America? (Council of Foreign Relations)
- Popularity, Luck, and Herding: The-lucky-take-all-society (The Economist)
- A Shuffle of Aluminum, but to Banks, Pure Gold (New York Times)
- America No Longer Has a Functioning Judicial System (Washington Blog) see also A Cruel and Unusual Record (Jimmy Carter – NYT)
- The Last Days of Big Law (The New Republic)
- The Vitamin Myth: Why We Think We Need Supplements (The Atlantic)
- Don’t Let Bankruptcy Fool You: Detroit’s Not Dead (The Atlantic Cities) see also Detroit, the New Greece (Paul Krugman – NYT)
- How Fox News created a new culture of idiots (Salon)