Busy week. Moving things.
Turkey seems to be lighting up.
This week’s articles:
- Sweden’s riots: Is the integration of immigrants failing? (The Economist)
- Israeli or U.S. action against Iran: Who will do it if it must be done? (The Atlantic)
- Beyond the Arab Awakening: A Strategic Assessment of the Middle East (Brookings Institution)
- Semi-autonomous drones from around the world (Foreign Policy)
- Beijing’s Brand Ambassador (Foreign Affairs)
- Paul Ryan admits GOP can’t govern without a hostage crisis (Washington Post)
- I was a liberal mole at Fox News, from Bill O’Reilly to Roger Ailes here’s all the inside dope (Salon)
- Battle of the Beach (Wall Street Journal)
- The Daft Punk Album (The Big Picture)
- Why Did Criminals Trust Liberty Reserve (The New Yorker)